Saturday 4 May 2013

#10 confession

# im a gal age 22. der r some chilhood memories which still embarases me makes me feel bad...somtimes i hate myself to let all such thngs happen with me but i was small ahemm! in 3rd 4th std wen i was been harrased by my negibour...i was too small to understand thngs dat tym a boy in ma negibourhood used to alwys show me his dick and shake it infront of me...wenever he used to find me alone athome he used to come n put down his pant n repeat dat again..he also used to touch ma b**bs n some times he also used to show me dirty pictures once he grabed me n smootched me n dat tym i din knw wat hw to react i din eve knw wat was happnin wat a smootch means. i din knw hw to share dis to ny1 i was afriad afta dat wen i grewup he stopped doin such thns i neva shared dis to ny1 n today wen i look back i feel dat y din i tl sm1 or i must hve stpd him frm doin so n i feel embarse...
i jst confessed dis coz such things happn evrywhr plz stop harrasment .

No comments:

Post a Comment